Some of the points covered in this newsletter were:
- We recently adopted Wordpress as our Web development platform, which should speed development time..
- In the near future, we will be changing our corporate identity from SpotON3D to WorldWorks, which will be accompanied by a new logo and website. SpotON3D will continue to refer to the community of residents here from Second Life and other online worlds.
- A new land rental / 3DWeb subscription tool will be released soon, which will greatly automate the process of subscribing to and setting up new regions.
- We will be launching our very first pod pad community, SnowyBrook Winter Resort, within a couple of weeks.
- As in previous newsletter, we spotlighted a sample question and answer from our Wiki site. This month, we went through ways that you can migrate your content from other online worlds into SpotON3D.
- At the end of February, we held a grand opening of our new Creator's Cafe, developed and hosted by Kitteh Noir. If you are a creator, be sure to join the Creator's Cafe group and come hang out with other creators for discussions, collaboration, or just for a coffee break!
- We greeted some of the new members of our community, and provided links to their product listings both in world and on the marketplace.
- We announced that we are looking into expanding the Double Dutch Delivery (DDD) program to Inworldz, as well as to the Gay Nation grid.
- We are excited about the growing popularity our Grid Wrap program, and invite everyone to come in world to attend the bi-weekly Saturday shows. Please check our calendar and watch our blog postings for upcoming show dates and times.
If you are not currently receiving our newsletter and want to be placed on the list, please email us as email@example.com. That way, you won't miss out on hearing about any of the exciting events that we have coming up!
To follow all of our blog postings, please be sure to subscribe by clicking the "Join this site" button, or by submitting an email address in the "Follow by Email" box along the right margin. And if you see something that particularly interests you, be sure to share it on your Facebook, Twitter, or other social media pages using the icons provided.
You can sign up for an account with SpotON3D by going to https://spoton3d.com/register/, or through your Facebook page at https://apps.facebook.com/webworlds/.
Also check out our SO3D Like Bytes page on Facebook, at http://www.facebook.com/TessasLIKEBytes